当前位置:主页 > 旅馆资讯 > 正文内容

末班车后胶囊旅馆未增删樱花翻译

承诺酒店 2025-04-12 16:03 旅馆资讯 0

1. 末班车后,胶囊旅馆的樱花未增删,中文翻译是:After the last bus, the cherry blossoms outside the capsule hotel remain unchanged, symbolizing the tranquility of the place.

2. 站在河边,拥有着宁静的氛围:By the riverbank, the atmosphere is peaceful, adding to the serene setting of the capsule hotel.

3. 晚上,我来到这里,踏进了胶囊旅馆的大门:At night, I arrived and stepped into the capsule hotel.

4. 进入了一个清晰而又安静的环境中:I entered an environment that was clear and tranquil.

5. 发现它里面空荡荡的,几乎没有任何家具:I found it empty, with almost no furniture.

6. 只有地面上铺着一条淡紫色的地毯,上面插着一把樱花,散发着淡淡的清香:Only a light purple carpet was on the floor, with a cherry blossom branch placed on it, emitting a faint fragrance.

7. 仿佛把这个空无一人的房间变成了一座花园:It seemed to turn the empty room into a garden.

8. 踏进了胶囊旅馆,我的眼前被樱花的美景吸引,脚步不由自主地往里走去:Upon entering the capsule hotel, I was captivated by the beauty of the cherry blossoms, and my feet naturally led me further in.

9. 只见樱花树下摆放着一张古朴的桌子,桌上放着一盆花肆团,空气里弥漫着淡淡的樱花香味:I saw under the cherry blossoms a quaint table with a potted plant on it, and the air was filled with a faint cherry blossom scent.

10. 樱花渐渐凋零,慢慢地,我看到了胶囊旅馆的真实面貌:As the cherry blossoms gradually waned, slowly, I saw the true face of the capsule hotel.

11. 它小巧而又舒适,为游客提供了一个放松身心的好去处:It is compact yet comfortable, providing a relaxing haven for travelers.

12. 随着日夜的交替,胶囊旅馆变得越来越温暖、越来越舒适:As day turns to night, the capsule hotel becomes warmer and more comfortable.

13. 它把我带到了一个梦幻般的世界,让我忘记了外面世界的喧嚣:It transported me to a dreamlike world, where I forgot the hustle and bustle of the outside world.

14. 沉浸在这淡雅的氛围中,放松疲惫的身心:Immersed in this elegant atmosphere, I relaxed my tired body and mind.

15. 时间在不知不觉中流逝,我在胶囊旅馆里度过了一段美好的时光:Time passed unnoticed, and I spent a wonderful period at the capsule hotel.

16. 让我觉得这里就像是我的家一样:It made me feel as though this place were my home.

17. 末班车发动声响彻云霄,我走出了胶囊旅馆:The sound of the last bus starting echoed through the sky, and I left the capsule hotel.

18. 回到了现实世界中,但是,我的心里依然留有樱花的芬芳:I returned to the real world, but the fragrance of the cherry blossoms still remained in my heart.

19. 樱花(学名:Prunussubg.Cerasussp.):Cherry blossoms, scientifically named Prunus subgenus Cerasus, are:

20. 是蔷薇科樱属几种植物的统称:A collective term for several species and varieties within the genus Prunus of the Rosaceae family.

21. 樱花并不是一种花,而是许多物种和品种的统称:Cherry blossoms are not a single species but a collective term for many species and varieties.

22. 在园艺界,樱花是蔷薇科李属樱亚属所有种的统称:In horticulture, cherry blossoms refer to all species within the subgenus Cerasus of the genus Prunus.

23. 全世界共有野生樱花约150种,中国有50多种:There are approximately 150 wild cherry species worldwide, over 50 of which are found in China.

24. 其他的是通过园艺杂交所衍生得到的品种:The others are derived from horticultural crosses.

25. 樱花原产北半球温带环喜马拉雅山地区:Cherry blossoms are native to the temperate regions around the Himalayas in the northern hemisphere.

26. 在世界各地都有生长,主要在日本国生长:They grow in various parts of the world, primarily in Japan.

27. 花每枝3到5朵,成伞状花序:The flowers are usually 3 to 5 per branch, forming an umbrella-like cluster.

28. 花瓣先端缺刻,花色多为白色、粉红色:The petals have a nh at the tip and come in mostly white and pink colors.

29. 花常于3月与叶同放或叶后开花:The flowers often bloom simultaneously with or after the leaves in March.

30. 随季节变化,樱花花色幽香艳丽:As the seasons change, cherry blossoms display their elegant, fragrant, and vibrant colors.

相关文章

大连比较便宜的旅馆有哪些?

大连比较便宜的旅馆有哪些?

一、大连比较便宜的旅馆有哪些? 大连比较便宜的旅馆有: 大连巴斯光年旅行民宿。犀牛度假客栈,大连天天青旅民宿。大连海角7号青年旅舍。大连储运快...