谁能提供一些酒店前台需要用到的英语对话给我
谁能提供一些酒店前台需要用到的英语对话给我
Welcome to our hotel. 欢迎光临。
Can I help you?我能帮你忙吗?
What kind of room would you like, sir?先生,您要什么样的房间?
Please wait a moment. I have to check if there is a room available.请稍等,我查一下有没有空房。
Enjoy your stay with us.希望您在我们这里住的愉快。
May I know your name and your room number, please?我可以知道您的名字和房间号码吗?
Excuse me ,sir, could you spell your name?请问您的名字如何拼写?
Here’s your room key.这是你的房间钥匙。
I’m sorry to keep you waiting, sir. What can I do for you? 先生,对不起,让您久等了。我能为您做点什么吗?
Please wait your turn.请排队等候。
May I know your name, please?请问贵姓大名。(不认识客人时用)
I’m sorry, sir. Our hotel rooms are all booked at this moment. We have no vacancy.对不起,先生。我们已经客满,没有空房间。
Don’t mention it. My pleasure.请不要客气,我乐意效劳。
Have a good rest, sir.先生,请好好休息。
Good morning, sir. Can I be of service to you? 早安,先生。 我可否为你效劳?
A moment, please. I will be with you as soon as possible.请稍等片刻。我将尽快帮你办。
Can I have your name and room number, please?请告诉我您的名字及房间号码?
Here is your bill, sir.先生,这是您的帐单。
Please wait a moment while I calculate your bill.请稍等片刻,我立刻就把您的帐单结算出来。
We accept the following credit cards,madam.小姐,我们接受以下几种信用卡。
Please sign here, sir.先生,请在这签上你的名字。
We hope you will come stay with us again.希望你再光临我们酒店。
Would you please exchange us dollars for RMB. please?麻烦你替我将美圆兑成人民币好吗?
The rates of exchange are on the board, sir.先生,请参考告示牌的外币兑换价。
I’m sorry but We do not exchange Hong Kong dollars into Japanese yen.对不起,我们不能将港币换成日元。
Please could I see your passport or other identification, madam?小姐,请出示你的护照或其它身份证明文件
急求关于入住酒店的英语情景对话,一个服务员两个顾客的,谢谢
R:Good morning, sir .can I help you? 早上好先生,有什么可以帮到您? G:Morning .l would like to check out. 早上好,我想办理退房。
R:Certainly. Can I have your name and room number? 好的!您可以告诉我您的名字和房间号码吗? G:Thomas Dickson in Room 1218 托马斯.迪克逊 房间号码是1218.
R: A double room for two nights at 800RMB per/night, the meals that you had at the hotel are
250RMB….Here is your bill please check it.
一间双人房住两晚,每晚房费是800元,您在酒店餐厅的消费是250元。。。这是您
的账单请您核对一下。
G: Sorry, l am not clear about this item. 不好意思,我对这项消费表示不理解。
R: Oh. This is for the phone calls you made from your room. 这是您从房间内拨打的电话账单。 G: But I didn’t make any calls. 但是我并没有拨打任何电话。
R: Oh, just a moment. l’ll check it . l’m terribly sorry sir .we made a mistake.we will deduct it
from you bill right away.
请您稍等一下我查一下。非常抱歉,是我们的失误,我立即从账单中扣除此项收费。 G: It seems correct now .Can I pay by credit card? 现在看起来账单是正确的了。
R : Yes, Sir. We will cancel your pre-authorization and charge your bill by Credit Card. 好的,先生。我们将会取消您之前刷的预授权再重新收取您的费用。 G: Yes. 好的
R : Have a nice day! We hope to see you again!
好的!先生。祝您有愉快的一天,我们期待能再次见到您!