急需 英文酒店前台接待术语
一、急需 英文酒店前台接待术语
May I have your name, please?
请问尊姓大名
May I have your check-out time, please?
请问您什么时候结帐离开?
May I see your passport, please?
请让我看一下您的护照好吗?
May I know your nationality, please?
请问您的国籍是什么?
Could you fill out the form, please?
请您填写这张表格好吗?
Could you write that down, please?
请您写下来好吗?
Could you draft the fax, please?
请您写下传真的草稿好吗?
Could you hold the line, please?
请不要挂电话好吗?
Would you like tea or coffee?
请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?
Would you like to take a taxi?
请问您要搭计程车吗?
Would you mind sitting here?
请问您介意坐在这里吗?
When would you like to visit *** ?
请问您想要何时参观***吗?
When would you like to have lunch?
请问您想在哪里用餐?
What time would you like to eat?
请问您想何时用餐?
Who would you like to contact?
请问您想和谁联络?
Which kind of room would you prefer?
请问您喜欢哪一种房间?
How would you like to settle your bill?
请问您的账单如何处理?
How long would you like to stay?
请问您要逗留多久?
How many tickets would you like to buy?
请问您要买几张票?
Shall I draw the curtains?
请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?
Shall I draw you a map?
请问要我为您画一张地图吗?
Shall I make the reservation for you?
请问要我为您安排预约吗?
二、求一英语作文,内容如下,不要翻译工具翻译,这是入住旅店前的询问
I I’d like to stay in your hotel, and therefore I would like to know the room rate of your hotel. Does your hotel room have one big bed or two separate single beds? Does the room have bathroom and hot shower? Will your hotel provide airport pick-up service and what is the rate for pick-up service? Our flight arrival time is 9pm, Dec.25th, and we have six persons together.
三、酒店的前台英文怎么说?
职位的话是hotel receptionist
要说地点的话,比如你去前台结账 可以说成 front dest of the hotel
四、酒店前台英语翻译
we have triple room, standard double room, and standard single room. What kind of room do you need?
the price for standard double room is xxx
there are how many of you? I'm sorry, but the limit number of persons per room is xxx
how many days are you planning to stay?
the check-out time is 1pm of next day
the room has TV, AC (air conditioner 的简称), free internet access and breakfast. Dinning room is located at 6th floor, between 7am to 9am.
one moment, please.
please show your ID (driver's licence, passport, ID card)
the total charge is xxx including the deposit. Just show your deposit receipt tomorrow at 1pm to check- out.
if you need any help please dial 0,our operator would be happy to assist you. dial 90 before you dial any domestic phone number.
this is your change. thank you for your visit, and we look forward to see you soon! (这样说比较口语化一点。老外不习惯说“请收好”,还有“欢迎下次再来”我也用的是另外一种表达方式)